Invitations are the ‘first impressions’ of weddings, and can often be one of the most difficult decisions to make for a bride and groom to be. To make this decision a little less exhausting, we have devised a list of wedding invitation ideas to match up with your ‘couple personality’.
The Adventurous Couple: If you and your partner are known to be spontaneous and out of the ordinary, then your wedding invites are expected to be nothing less than amazing! A memorable and unique invite will set the tone for your wedding and allow your personality to shine through.
Invitation ideas for ‘the adventurous couple’:
- The Wine Bottle invite: A personalised wine bottle labeled with wedding details and decorated with ribbon. Bottle contains flowers and confetti for decoration
- The CD Invite: A CD with your favorite song on it with all wedding details printed on the case and labeled CD
- The Magnet Invite: A quirky fridge magnet with wedding details and a photo printed on it.
The Simple and Elegant Couple: Are you and your partner down to earth, easy going and looking for a traditional elegant styled wedding? You should take the ‘attention to detail’ approach when creating your invites and focus on producing a simple polished product.
Invitation ideas for ‘the simple and elegant couple’:
- The Pocket Fold Invite: This wedding invitation doubles as an envelope also. A mono colored card with contrasting text, simple corner designs and a classy sticker seal will work best.
- The Match Made Invite: A simple one page rectangular invitation with a specially designed border or color that matches the envelope case.
- The Bow Tie Invite: A one page cardboard invite with a contrasting colored bow around the top of the invite for added decoration
The Glamorous Couple: Are you and your partner feeling the pressures of your glamorous lifestyles as you plan for your wedding? A combination of elegance, spontaneity, and confetti are needed to produce the perfect glamour style wedding invitations.
Invitation ideas for ‘ The Glamorous Couple’:
- The Boxed Invite: A small box (watch/jewellery gift box sized) wrapped in ribbon with yours and your partners names sealed on the front and a small card with wedding details inside. You can fill the inside with personalized chocolates, confetti or mints to give it that extra touch.
- The Precious Jewel Invite: A folded invitation or invite and envelope elegantly wrapped in a ribbon with a jewel centerpiece on the front.
- The Photo Sleeve Invite: A one page invite with a photo of the couple near the top section. A sleeve envelope will be used also and have a cut out section for the photo to show through. The sleeve envelope will have the name of the couple printed on the front as well.